Friday, April 5, 2013

Refreshing Scent

I spent 2 hours fixing and playing with my templates of both my blogs, this one and http://changeinaddress.blogspot.com/. I think they both look fantastic, I'm really getting into the blogging spirit. I really enjoy typing my thoughts and feelings and posting it so the world can see. I've always been an open book, just no one ever wanted to take the time to read it. I don't have anyone, excluding Becca, that really knows me. I only have a handful of friends that I get to talk to and even those people rather be talking to someone else. Through blogging, I feel that people really get to know me. We could be the best of friends and I wouldn't even mind that I'll never meet you. I just want to get my story told. Thank you for 'listening' to me vent so often, I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment