Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Easter Flower

This is the day before Easter. We made cake balls using lemon cake and lemon frosting :) We decided not to dip ours in anything this time. They taste excellent! We boiled 6 eggs and decorated them to perfection.


None Of These Pictures Are Of Ours, I Haven't Uploaded Them Yet. So These Will Hold Their Place.




We ran all our errands, including buying our puppies collars. They were much needed, they've had the same choke collars for 2 + years. We got them the really nice Martha Stewart collars on clearance.

 









Both are brown, they were out of the medium-sized pink harnesses for Jewels, but it looks good one her. It actually compliments her brindle very well.

We filled each other's Easter Baskets with candies, a bunny, and a little gift. I can't wait for tomorrow when I see what My Lovey got me :)




Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment: