Wednesday, October 31, 2012
The Great Pumpkin
It's Halloween!!! I had an amazing day at work. We had a pizza and costume party. The costumes were my idea :) I was Xion from Kingdom Hearts. All of the kids that had costumes stayed in them until their parents came, but I stayed in mine up until I went to the YMCA. My friend was working today, it made me happy cause I haven't seen her in so long. She was "an old lady". I worked out for an hour before going to Target. I grabbed lots of junk and goodies :) My baby and I planned such a perfect night of junk food and movies and costumes. You, my darling, fell asleep within the first half of the first movie(Rocky Horror Picture Show), without your costume. :) I watched a horror film that scared me, like really scared me. I almost woke you up to protect me, I was so scared. It was called "Stevie". I watched a calming movie with Susan Sarandon in it(Idk the name of it), just so I could go to sleep without flinching at all the sounds. I love you, my love. It's only 52 degrees(F) outside, but it's so hot in here :( I'm off to Never Never Land, I'll see you in the morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment